The Bulletin is evolving from this week. Less news, more curated, and coming to you every week! We are happy to create a chill rendez-vous with you every Monday.
- Vires' users ? REKT.
- What are the easy targets for hedge funds?
3. RTFKT still killing the game.
4. Gordon Goner about gaming and NFT.
5. Bill Murray: REKT.
6. From 0 to 16ETH : the stats.
7. LG Electronics launches an NFT platform.
8. Kyle Roche's answer.
9. Crypto.com accidentally transferred $10.5M on a bank account.
10. Another good thread about The Merge.
11. The chase is over ofr Fatih Ozer.
- Vires' users ? REKT. A good example of a bad use of Lockers.
2. What are the easy targets for hedge funds? Goldman released a nice spreadsheet about the main targets.
3. Tomorrow is here. RTFKT still killing the game of innovations.
4. A few words from Gordon Goner (BAYC co-founder) about gaming and NFTs.
5. Bill Murray's first NFT: instantly REKT.
6. From 0 to 16ETH in less than 3 weeks, a thread:
7. Simple fashion or a real investment for the great Korean brand ?
8. Kyle Roche, the most hated man of the week? Here is his answer.
Balls of steel, ngl.
9. Accidental $10.5 on your bank account. Smash or pass?
10. Another good thread about The Merge. And you? What are your plans?
11. International 4D chess? The chase is over.
And that's all for the week, folks!